Franco-Turkish Tensions Over Armenian Genocide
The French Senate has approved a bill that will make it a crime to deny the Armenian genocide. Armenia says that up to 1.5 million people died in 1915-16 as the Ottoman empire split, but Turkey rejects the term genocide and says the number was much smaller. This cartoon was republished by 360.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.