Forbidden Caricatures in Morocco
An 18 year old citizen in Morocco has been condemned to a year in jail for posting a Damien Glez caricature of the king of Morocco, Mohamed VI, on Facebook. The answer to this lack of freedom: more caricatures to break down the taboo. The artistic community is invited to fight this cancellation of freedom of expression and of the people of that country, by creating their own "forbidden caricature."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.