Argentina’s Javier Milei says west ‘in danger’ in fiery Davos speech
Libertarian leader accuses international organisations of embracing ‘collectivism’.
Argentina’s libertarian President Javier Milei has accused western leaders of abandoning “the values of the west” in a high-profile address to the World Economic Forum, where his debut on the world stage met with warm applause.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.