Felony: The New Scarlet Letter
Becoming a convicted felon has a long-lasting impact on a person's life. It results in the loss of basic civil rights such as the right to vote, the right to sit on a jury, and the right to own, possess, or use a firearm, it becomes exponentially harder to find employment, you cannot receive food stamps or welfare, nor can you live in subsidized housing.
Land of the Free? HA!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.