Far-right Giorgia Meloni dreams of becoming Italy's prime minister
The leader of the ultra-right-wing Brothers of Italy party, Giorgia Meloni, anti-European and nationalist, has the concrete possibility of becoming Italy's Prime Minister after the September 25 elections, which has set half of Europe trembling.
Mussolini's admirer, 45 years old, favorite in all polls, who has remained during the whole legislature in the opposition, known for her direct and effective language since her years as a student leader in Rome, would also become the first woman to become head of government.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.