Extremist Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
A Moscow court banned Meta Platforms Inc.’s Facebook and Instagram in Russia Monday March 21, in what was the first use of the country’s sweeping law on “extremism” against a foreign technology company.
The presiding judge backed the prosecutor’s request to ban the social networks with immediate effect, ruling their activities “extremist,” according to the court’s official Telegram channel. The prosecutor had argued that Meta’s policies were directed against Russia and its army, state-run Tass reported.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.