Explaining police brutality
This cartoon is selected in our project 360 Degrees for the theme the police – part of the people or part of the power (and why)? It is based on a comment by David Mbuyi Tshibuabua: 'Normally police should be part of the people, but we’re experiencing the opposite.'
Visit our collection to see more cartoons about police brutality.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.