The owner of the largest media conglomerate in Chile, Agustín Edwards, has been expelled from the Chilean Association of Journalists for his involvement in setting the stage for the military coup that ousted president Salvador Allende in 1973.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.