European unions waking up?
After the massive protests in France over President Macron's pension reforms and the protests by carriers yesterday in Germany, which announce that they could be repeated, and given the economic situation on the continent regarding inflation, European unions could follow the wave. of protests with the intention of making their claims heard.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
Si sigue la información eso es probable que llegue pero a la vez es una situación contradictoria porque a Rusia en este contexto le conviene un Europa en caos.
I certainly hope so!