The EU has to act to help free Savchenko
The EU has to act to help free Savchenko. The Open Dialog Foundation welcomes sign of solidarity with Nadiya Savchenko, Ukrainian pilot, as well as MP and delegate to PACE, which took place on the sidelines of the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels.Nadiya Savchenko was a member of a volunteer battalion in the East of Ukraine when she was taken hostage in June 2014 by the pro-Russian terrorist groups. She was subsequently transferred to Russia, where after a week-long unofficial detention under armed guards in a hotel, she was officially detained and arrested on 30 June 2014.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.