EU countries still want to send Afghan refugees back
The Netherlands, Denmark, Greece, Austria, Belgium and Germany urge the European Union not to stop deporting people to Afghanistan (as the country asked to do so for three months). Motivation for sending people into a certain death: “In view of the expected likelihood that Afghanistan will continue to be a significant source of irregular migration to the EU”
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.