Although the geo-political and historical context in the Middle East is extremely complex, one thing it has in common with any other conflict: the innocent victims trapped in the middle.
Pretty words and ideologies try to mask the dehumanization of these people, either by painting the killings as justified, sad collateral damage, or the old they started it. At the end of the day, they are not humans anymore, except for their loved ones.
One thing for sure, the blame is always on the other side.
Second version of an original cartoon.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.