Echo Chamber effect
The "Echo Chamber" effect is the phenomenon whereby social media limit exposure to different perspectives, favoring the formation of groups of users who all think alike and reinforcing a shared narrative. In other words, people only can see selected information that reinforces their existing views without encountering opposing views.
Echo chambers may result in an increased social and political polarization and extremism.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.