Eaten Fish is the pen name of a 24-year old Iranian cartoonist currently interned in the notorious Manus Island immigration detention camp in Papua New Guinea. Australian cartoonists have started a campaign to urge the Australian government to release Eaten Fish. We join this campaign with a series of international cartoons in support of our colleague. If you want to see more cartoons about cartoonists in trouble, visit our collection.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.