The Latvian government has been more stingy in overcoming the Covid-19 crisis in the Baltics.For example, only EUR 58.4 million of the planned EUR 134.6 million was paid in downtime benefits. At the beginning of September, Latvia had paid out money to maintain household income in the amount of 0.3% of GDP, in Estonia - 0.8%, and in Lithuania - 0.9%.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.