"Doña Nobel Peace Prize"
The UN requests that the head of the Myanmar Armed Forces be tried for "genocide" The organization considers that the commander-in-chief Min Aung Hlaing and other five military hierarchies are responsible for the crimes of humanity and the war for the assassinations of members of the Rohingya minority. According to UN investigators, the Burmese leader Aung San Suu Kyi "did not use her position as head of government or her moral authority to confront or prevent the events that occurred in Rahkin State."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.