The managing director of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, , who was widely expected to become the Socialist candidate for the French presidency, stands accused of sex crimes. Guilty or innocent, the accusation itself will probably mean the end of his political career.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.