Dollar and euro
The calendar year began with the euro at $1.21. On Thursday, within hours of Mario Draghi’s latest utterances as president of the European Central Bank, the single currency had broken through the psychologically important mark of $1.10, a level last reached in the summer of 2003.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.