DOJ vs ICC
The Philippine's Justice Secretary claims that the International Criminal Court (ICC) no longer has jurisdiction over the country and cannot continue investigating Duterte's alleged crimes against humanity during his administration’s war on drugs resulting in the death of 12,000 to 30,000 suspected drug personalities from July 1, 2016 to March 16, 2019. But according to the Roman Statute treaty that founded the ICC, 'a country that has withdrawn is not cleared of its obligations for incidents that occurred during its membership.' The Philippines acceded to the Rome Statute in November 2011, binding the country to the treaty provisions from that date until its withdrawal became effective on March 16, 2019.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.