Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu told the UK's defence secretary, Ben Wallace, in a phone call that he was "concerned about possible provocations by Kyiv involving the use of a dirty bomb".
He also made similar comments to his opposite numbers in the US, France and Turkey.
Russia has also made its claims to the United Nations Security Council and said using a dirty bomb would be an act of nuclear terrorism.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.