Dictatorship on Twitter
Twitter in Iran is filter and people can hardly access it, but the leader of the Islamic Republic, as well as other officials, are easily active on Twitter. They tweet threatening and insulting messages in English, and Twitter does not remove their messages. But every day, many ordinary people's tweets against Khamenei or the regime of the Islamic Republic are deleted by Twitter. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s anti-Semitic tweet don’t violate the company’s rules. Dorsey said Khamenei’s tweets qualified as “saber-rattling,”
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.