Demolition has begun: Taliban destroy historic site
In the Afghan province of Helmand, the 'Greshk' fortress was demolished. According to residents, the site should make way for a religious school. The city was built around the fort, and during the Anglo-Afghan Wars in the 19th century it was in the hands of the British for a while.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.