Demolition has begun: Taliban destroy historic site
In the Afghan province of Helmand, the 'Greshk' fortress was demolished. According to residents, the site should make way for a religious school. The city was built around the fort, and during the Anglo-Afghan Wars in the 19th century it was in the hands of the British for a while.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
Thank You Enrico and Shahid!