China's population shrank for the first time since the 1960s, falling in 2022 to 1.411 billion, down some 850,000 people from the previous year, in what specialists call a demographic crisis. A falling population is likely to exacerbate the country’s problems with an aging workforce and drag on growth, adding to its woes as it struggles to recover from the pandemic
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.