The death’s truck.
San Antonio, distant cry led a worker Monday evening to a tractor-trailer abandoned on a desolate country road under the blazing Texas sun on the outskirts of the city.
On this barren stretch of scrubland adjacent to railroad tracks, the perilous journey north for dozens of undocumented migrants -- many of them Mexican -- ended in the back of a scorching tractor-trailer, nearly 150 miles north of the US border with Mexico.
In all, 53 people died in what one Homeland Security Investigations' agent called the deadliest human smuggling incident in US history.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.