Deaths go viral
Global life expectancy has dropped two years in a row for the first time since 1959. The increase in the number of deaths during the pandemic is likely to be the main reason, although the recorded Covid-19 deaths worldwide - 6.86 million - is likely an underestimate, given the underreporting of fatalities in countries, such as China
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.