A Daunting Shadow
The ICC case against Kenyan president Kenyatta that was supposed to commence on February 5th has been postponed indefinitely, due to witnesses withdrawing and a general lack of evidence. The case is proving to be a daunting challenge for the ICC. This cartoon is part of our project The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.