Daniel Ortega reappears
According to Nicaraguan dictator Daniel Ortega, Nicaragua registers only one death from coronavirus, although it did not offer official contagion figures. The suspicions of hiding information increase because between March 11 and April 15, more than 1,200 people died, according to him, from other causes. Ortega minimizes the pandemic and has not taken preventive measures in his country.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.