D-Day 77th Anniversary
The brave Allied troops who stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944 were real men. They don't make them like that any more. These were the real Anti-Fascists fighting actual fascists, unlike the current generation of Playstation potato "antifa" commies who have a little cry every time you get their personal pronouns wrong and can't even take a piss standing up.
Thanks from all of us for doing what you did to save the world from the Nazi's.
Rest in peace legends.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.