President of Cuba, Migue Díaz-Canel is telling his people to go out the street and fight the peaceful march of the anti-castrist regime. He says he's ready to do anything that has to be done to preserve the communist dictature in the caribbean Island after 62 years of Castro's domination.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.