This cartoon is part of a project with the University of East Anglia. Humanitarian crises are one of the most costly to cover. Few advertisers, audiences or donors are willing to directly support it. It's one of the most hardest hit forms of news by the economic crisis of journalism.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.