To coup or not to coup
A president who is unwilling to make a concession speech is a president who aims for a coup. Without a party that has apparently lost even the last shred of democratic dignity and backbone, it would be nothing but a final smudge at the end of a painful episode before the necessary basic political cleanup begins. But with the support of this party it opens the gates to a state crisis with an uncertain outcome.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.