Myanmar's military seized control of the country and detained leading politicians, including Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi. (...) The prevailing wisdom seems to be that Gen. Min Aung Hlaing's personal ambitions are the core factor behind the coup.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.