Syria agreed on Monday to allow Arab states to monitor its compliance with the Arab League proposal, which is aimed at halting a government crackdown on protests that U.N. officials say has killed more than 5,000 civilians. Will it be enough? To see more cartoons about Syria, visit our collection.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.