Contempt of Court
In recent times that the Indian Judiciary is seems to be bending to the will of the ruling government rather than being independent. Contempt of Court is used as a weapon to quell dissent. Contempt of Court is a very powerful tool and must be used sparingly to uphold dignity of the law.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.