Conflict of interest
Conflict of interest — a situation in which a person's personal interest can affect the decision-making process and, thus, harm the interests of society or the company that is the employee's employer. The most common abuse is not only in Russia, but also in Europe
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.