Compulsory hijab in Iran
Compulsory hijab is NOT a culture in Iran. It has been imposed on Iranian women and it has become a tool in the hands of the misogynistic government of the Islamic Republic to control the women in society.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.