Collaboration with evil
During the November 2019 protests in Iran, more than 1,500 people were killed by the government in three days, but the Islamic Republic has never announced the exact numbers of victims. Reuters puts the death toll at 1,500, but other news agencies put the death toll in favor of the Islamic Republic at 304. Last year, the Trump administration's State Department's human rights report put the death toll at 1,500, while the new administration's State Department's human rights report this year states that at least 304 people were killed in the November 1998 protests in Iran! They know that even more than 1,500 people have been killed, but they are collaborating with the killers of the Iranian people.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.