Macron launches ‘ecological plan’ to cut France’s dependency on fossil fuels. The French President is betting on the carrot rather than the stick to meet its climate goals - in other words: green transition should focus on providing incentives rather than being punitive. The plan comes as the U.K. is rolling back on its climate goals for electoral reasons and Germany increasingly questioning the EU’s environmental agenda
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.