Christian leaders about Istanbul Convention
Latvia signed the Istanbul Convention, a Council of Europe initiative that aims to reduce levels of violence against women, in 2016. However, the bill to ratify it is still stuck in the government. Critics of the convention say it includes terms that make them worried about protecting family values. As the convention had finally made it to cabinet agenda, religious leaders sent a repeat letter objecting against adopting it. The churches said the convention contradicts the Constitution and "makes it possible to impose on Latvia a project of changing society based on the gender ideology."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.