Chinese free doom
China’s Communist Party is continuing to export its repression of free speech. In Hong Kong, pro-democracy lawmakers were dragged out of the chamber during a row about a Chinese national anthem bill, while in Macau, a Tiananmen Massacre photo exhibition was banned
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.