Children behind bars
Prison conditions continue to worsen, with children who live less than a year interned in the company of their mothers put in jail. Prisons are, using a euphemism, inhuman and the scene of serious violations of human rights.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.