Children and War
The Save the Children Fund: In the 20 years of the war in Afghanistan, 33,000 children were killed or maimed
According to a statement issued by the organization, on average, one child is killed or disabled in Afghanistan every five hours. This figure does not include children who have lost their lives due to poverty, hunger, and disease. This figure is a shocking reflection of the cost of war for children.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.