Chauvin Trial and Race
A measure of justice was achieved and racial unrest was avoided as white police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of killing black motorist George Floyd by kneeling on the latter's neck for 9 minutes in the street until he suffocated. It was a rare victory for the black community against police brutality.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.