Charb's Last Breath
On 7 January 2015 Stéphane Charbonnier, also known as Charb, was shot to death along with four cartoonist colleagues and seven others at the offices of Charlie Hebdo by Islamist gunmen loyal to Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula as revenge for Hebdo publishing satirical cartoons of the prophet Mohammad.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.