Cartoon against child rape
According to an annual review submitted by Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) the rate of child rape in Bangladesh has increased by 18% within one year (ASK,2019). Rape and violence against women take place from not only sexual perversion but also from patriarchal structure of the society. Failure of the law and order enforcement is also a major cause for this. We should do something against it.This is my first cartoon of a series I am going to do against rape, abuse and violence against women and children.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.