Calm before the storm !?
Initial Results Show Ghani Ahead in Afghan Election.
His rival Mr. Abdullah, who fell just short of an outright majority in the first round, rejected the result.
The director of the privately run Election Watch Organization of Afghanistan, said that unless the two candidates found a peaceful political solution to the disagreement, Afghanistan may witness violent protests in the coming days.
Meanwhile, Analysts believe the contentious election has encouraged the Taliban to step up their attacks.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.