Sweden is seeking to join NATO but needs the approval of Turkey, a permanent member of the organization. However, it is alleged that Turkey's President, Erdogan, is using this opportunity to exert pressure on Sweden in order to gain concessions.
It is alleged that Erdogan is demanding that Sweden deport tens of Kurdish activists as a condition for approving Sweden's membership in NATO. This would represent significant political pressure on Sweden, as it would be forced to choose between joining a major international organization and protecting the rights of its citizens.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.