Breaking the silence
A “me too” wave is begun in iran from several months ago, thousands of women have broken years of silence over sexual harassment and rape in a movement.
Iranian women and some men have taken to social media to share their stories of sexual abuses while publicly revealing the names of their abusers, including related and high-profile figures. They speak out against rape, assault and perpetrators and they also demand accountability. All of this has sparked government outrage in Iran.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.