Bashar Al Assad Escobar
The narcotics enterprise controlled by Assad and his family has become a significant cause for concern, particularly with the emergence of Captagon hard drugs as a lucrative source of income for Bashar Al Assad and his associates aided by Iran. His activities far surpass Pablo Escobar's operations, rendering the latter's activities almost amateurish.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.