President Bashar al-Assad has attempted to distance himself from the army, in an interview with ABC News. He said of the army: "I don't own them. I'm president. I don't own the country, so they're not my forces." He denied there was any order to kill protesters, saying: "no government in the world kills its people". He also said he did not feel guilty about attacks on protesters because he had done his best.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.